Download the full version of the article (in PDF format)
A. M. Gabovich, O. Yo. Gudymenko, V. P. Kladko, P. M. Lytvyn, Iu. M. Nasieka, B. M. Romaniuk, V. F. Semeniuk, N. I. Semeniuk, V. V. Strelchuk, V. I. Styopkin, V. M. Tkach
«Nanosized Structure Formation by Trampoline Ion-Plasma Sputtering»
PACS numbers: 61.05.cp, 68.37.-d, 68.49.Sf, 68.55.jm, 78.30.-j, 81.15.Cd, 81.15.Gh
The effect of collective trampoline ion-plasma sputtering on the surface properties of metals, insulators, and semiconductors is studied. The structure of the surface, composition and structure of films obtained by trampoline sputtering of various targets (metals, ceramics, silicon and carbon) are studied. The main parameters of the texturing processes and the formation of high-adhesive coatings are determined. As found, the resulting nanoscale surface structure provides extreme-adhesive fabricated films. In addition, the high rate of film deposition during ion-plasma treatment of the surface creates such submicron structures that the obtained dense films contain few defects.
Keywords: trampoline sputtering, nanoscale structure, ultrahigh adhesion, nanoclusters
1. P. M. Martin, Handbook of Deposition Techniques for Films and Coatings.
Science, Application, and Technology (Oxford: Elsevier: 2009).
2. R. Lu, J. Z. Wu, C. Varanasi, J. Burke, I. Maartense, and P. N. Barnes,
J. Electronic Mater., 36: 1258 (2019); https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-007-
3. The Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Solids Sputtering (Ed. E. S. Mashkova)
(Moscow: Mir: 1989) (Russian translation).
4. A. M. Gabovich, V. F. Semeniuk, and N. I. Semeniuk, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys.,
52: 185201 (2019); https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6463/ab05a1.
5. H. Hartmann, V. N. Popok, I. Barke, V. von Oeynhausen, and K.-H. MeiwesBroer, Rev. Sci. Instrum., 83, Iss. 7: 073304 (2012);
6. T. Minato and T. Abe, Prog. Surf. Sci., 92, Iss. 4: 240 (2017);
7. Nanotechnology for Lithium-Ion Batteries (Eds. Y. Abu-Lebdeh and
I. Davidson) (New York: Springer: 2013).
8. Advances in Lithium-Ion Batteries (Eds. W. A. van Schalkwijk and
B. Scrosati) (New York: Kluwer Academic: 2002).
9. C. Mikolajczak, M. Kahn, K. White, and R. T. Long, Lithium-Ion Batteries
Hazard and Use Assessment (New York: Springer: 2011).