Download the full version of the article (in PDF format)
D. O. Shuliarenko, I. M. Pazukha, O. V. Pylypenko, and L. V. Odnodvoretsĺ
«StructuralľPhase State and Electrophysical Properties of Thin-Film Systems Based on Permalloy and Silver»
PACS numbers: 68.37.Lp, 68.55.jd, 68.55.Nq, 68.60.Dv, 73.50.Lw, 73.61.At, 81.15.Ef
The experimental results concerning crystal structure, phase state, and electrophysical properties of thin-film systems based on permalloy and silver prepared by co-evaporation methods are presented. The concentration dependences of resistivity and temperature coefficient of resistance, and the concentration dependence of temperature of the healing of defects are obtained. As demonstrated, the change of concentration of non-magnetic atoms in the range from 20 to 85 at.% leads to appearing minimum or maximum on the ?(˝Ag) and ?(˝Ag) dependences, respectively, that is conditioned by the changes in a crystal structure of samples.
Keywords: thin-film alloy, co-evaporation, resistivity, temperature coefficient of resistance, temperature of the healing of defects, concentration dependences
1. Y. Jiang, S. Yao, and W. Zhang, Thin Solid Films, 516: 3210 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2007.12.109
2. K. Zhao, Y. Xing, J. Han, J. Feng, W. Shi, B. Zhang, and Z. Zeng, J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 432: 10 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2017.01.066
3. B. B. Singh, S. Chaudhary, and D.K. Pandya, Mater. Res. Bull., 47, No. 11: 3786 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.materresbull.2012.06.020
4. C. Luo, L. Sun, Y. Zhang, H. B. Huang, M. Yang, Y. Zhai, J. Du, and H. R. Zhai, Phys. Status Solidi C, 9, No. 1: 81 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1002/pssc.201084182
5. Ia. M. Lytvynenko, I. M. Pazukha, and V. V. Bibyk, J. Nano- Electron Phys., 6, No. 2: 02014 (2014).
6. G. Mandal, V. Srinivas, and V. V. Rao, J. Alloy. Comp., 484, Nos. 1-2: 851 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2009.05.058
7. C. Wang, X. Xiao, H. Hu, Y. Rong, and T. Y. Hsu, Phys. B, 392: 72 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physb.2006.11.001
8. A. N. Pohorilyi, A. F. Kravets, E. V. Shypil, D. Y. Pod'yalovsky, A. Y. Vovk, C. S. Kim, M. V. Prudnikova, and H. R. Khan, Thin Solid Films, 423: 218 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6090(02)01056-8
9. L. V. Odnodvorets, I. Y. Protsenko, Y. M. Shabelnyk, M. O. Shumakova, and O. P. Tkach, J. Nano- Electron. Phys., 8, No. 3: 03034 (2016). https://doi.org/10.21272/jnep.8(3).03034
10. I. M. Pazukha, O. V. Pylypenko, and L. V. Odnodvorets, Mater. Res. Express, 5, No. 10: 106409 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/aadb54
11. V. B. Loboda, S. M. Pyrogova, and S. I. Protsenko, Visnyk Sums'kogo DU, 3, No. 24: 74 (2001) (in Ukrainian).
12. S. S. Gorelik, L. N. Rastorguyev, and Yu. A. Skakov, Rentgenograficheskiy i Ehlektronograficheskiy Analiz Metallov [X-Ray and Electron Diffraction Analysis of Metals] (Moscow: GNTI: 1963) (in Russian).
13. W. Gasior, Z. Moser, and A. Debski, J. Alloy. Compd., 487: 132 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2009.07.160