Download the full version of the article (in PDF format)
M. Yu. Barabash, N. P. Suprun, D. O. Hrynko, A. A. Kolesnichenko, D. S. Leonov, S. O. Sperkach
«Metal Replica of the Surface of the Nanostructured Template As a Tool of ‘Smart’ Textile»
PACS numbers: 42.40.Ht, 42.62.Cf, 61.41.+e, 68.37.Ps, 81.16.Nd, 82.35.-x, 83.80.-k
The purpose of the work is to establish the possibility of using the technique of replicating the nanostructured-templates’ surface as a tool for ‘smart’ textiles. The replication of the simplest nanoobjects—2D-nanostructures of gold–amorphous molecular semiconductor (AMS) by injection moulding of plastic from a template sample is tested. The task of developing the textiles’ structural dyeing method using nanotechnology in the processes of nanoimprint or crazing is relevant. The developed lattice samples with an area of about 5 cm\(^2\) and a period of about 700 nm are made using an electrostatic template created by holographic lithography in counter beams. The surface of the template is metallized with gold by thermal evaporation in a vacuum. Replicas of the lattice are obtained by electroforming. The mould-forming surfaces of the casting replicas are deposited from Ni–Co alloy as a solid surface layer with thickness of 150 \(\mu\)m. Subsequently, the upgrading of replica surface by nickel is continued in another bath to a thickness of 2 mm.
Keywords: template, nanoimprint, crazing-decoration, replication, amorphous molecular semiconductor, polyvincarbazole
1. M. J. Weber, Handbook of Optical Materials (Boca Raton–London–New
York–Washington, D.C: CRC PRESS: 2003).
2. Fizicheskiy Ehntsiklopedicheskiy Slovar’ (Ed. A. M. Prokhorov) (Moscow:
Sovetskaya Ehntsiklopediya: 1984) (in Russian).
3. D. A. Grynko, Reyestratsiya, Zberigannya i Obrobka Danykh, 1, No. 1: 14
(1999) (in Ukrainian).
4. A. A. Kryuchin, I. A. Kossko, S. A. Firstov, S. N. Dub, and D. A. Grinko,
Reyestratsiya, Zberigannya i Obrobka Danykh, 3, No. 2: 3 (2001) (in Russian).
5. B. M. Braynman, Gal’vanoplastika v Promyshlennosti (Moscow: NDNTP im.
Dzerzhinskogo: 1978), p. 82 (in Russian).
6. B. M. Braynman, Peredovoy Proizvodstvennyy Opyt (Moscow: CNIITI Legmash:
1984), No. 1: p. 7.
7. G. A. Sadakov, Gal’vanoplastika (Moscow: Mashinostroenie: 1987)
8. G. Menges, W. Michaeli, and P. Mohren, Kak Delat’ Lit’evye formy [How to
Make Injection Molds] (Sankt-Petersburg: Izdat. ‘Professija’: 2007) (Russian
9. D. A. Grynko, Yu. M. Barabash, and E. V. Svezhentsova, III Mizhnarodna
Naukova Konferentsiya ‘Fizyko-Khimichni Osnovy Formuvannya i Modyfikatsii Mikro- i Nanostruktur’: Zb. Nauk. Prats’ NFTTs MON ta NAN
Ukrayiny (Kharkiv: 2009), p. 310 (in Russian).
10. M. Yu. Barabash, A. A. Kolesnichenko, and D. S. Leonov, Nanosistemi,
Nanomateriali, Nanotehnologii, 15, No. 4: 781 (2017) (in Ukrainian).
11. M. Yu. Barabash, E. L. Martynchuk, and E. S. Zhitlukhina, ‘XXII Galyna
Puchkovska International School–Seminar Spectroscopy of Molecules and
Crystals’ (September 27–October 4, 2015, Chynadiyovo) (Uzhhorod: 2015),
12. M. Yu. Barabash, G. G. Vlaykov, D. A. Grynko, and E. L. Martynchuk, XIV
Mizhnarodna Konferentsiya z Fizyky i Tekhnologii Tonkykh Plivok
i Nanostruktur (20–25 May 2013, Ivano-Frankivsk) (Ivano-Frankivsk:
2013), p. 113.
13. M. Yu. Barabash, Nanosistemi, Nanomateriali, Nanotehnologii, 7, No. 2: 403
(2009) (in Ukrainian).
14. M. Yu. Barabash, Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics, 6, No. 1:
15. Y. V. Demidenko, S. V. Kriuchenko, and V. Z. Lozovski, Surf. Sci., 338: 283
16. S. V. Sreenivasan, Microsystems & Nanoengineering, 3: 17075 (2017);