Download the full version of the article (in PDF format)
O. I. Soshko, V. O. Soshko
«Energy Processes in the Zone of Overcoming the Adhesion Bond Between the Atoms Associated with the Plasma Effect Formed in Process of the Cutting Operation»
PACS numbers: 34.35.+a, 06.60.Vz, 62.25.Mn, 81.20.Wk, 81.40.Np, 81.70.Bt, 83.50.Uv
The problem of further development of metalworking is formulated. As shown, the intensification and improvement of the cutting process depends largely on the understanding of the physical essence of the phenomena accompanying this process. Based on a review of research, a hypothesis is proposed for a radical improvement in the machinability of parts with a given accuracy and a surface quality, while simultaneously achieving economic results by influencing the chip-formation area of objects and materials of the nanometre range. As suggested, it is possible to carry out the synthesis of such particles characterized by high chemical activity in the zone of chip formation due to the impact on the polymer base of the coolant by means of various physicochemical processes and phenomena of quantum nature accompanying the cutting. The results of the studies confirmed the proposed hypothesis. The totality of the experimental data show that various contact interactions of elementary particles with the actual metal structure, arising because of mechanical action, is associated primarily with electrical processes between charged particles and the electrically active structure of the substance. Such short-term and sufficiently long-term electrical processes facilitate the processes of deformation and fracture. Revealed connection of microconic processes of interaction of elementary particles with a real structure of a deformable body allows us to propose a mechanoplasmic method of metal processing.
Keywords: plasma, synthesis, elementary particles, interaction, destruction, polymer-containing coolant, efficiency
1. P. A. Rehbinder and Eh. S. Lipman, Issledovaniya v Oblasti Prikladnoy Fiziko-Khimii Poverkhnostnykh Yavleniy (Moscow: ONTP: 1936), p. 225 (in Russian).
2. V. I. Likhtman, E. F. Shchukin, and P. A. Rehbinder, Fiziko-Khimicheskaya Mekhanika (Moscow: Izd. AN SSSR: 1962) (in Russian).
3. Eu. D. Shcukin and A. S. Zelenev, Physical-Chemical Mechanics of Disperse Systems and Materials (London–New York: CRC Press: 2016). https://doi.org/10.1201/b19054-11
4. E. D. Shhukin, V. I. Savenko, and A. I. Malkin, Lektsii po Fiziko-Khimicheskoy Mekhanike (Moscow: Izd. NOBEL PRESS: 2015) (in Russian).
5. E. D. Shcukin, Nucleation and Crystal Growth in Cements. Encyclopaedia of Colloid and Interface Science (Ed. T. Tadros) (Berlin–Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag: 2013), p.783.
6. E. Shcukin, Physical-Chemical Mechanics of Solid Surfaces. Encyclopaedia of Surfaces and Colloid Science Edition (New York: Taylor and Francis: 2012), p. 1.
7. G. V. Karpenko and R. I. Kripyakevich, Vliyanie Vodoroda na Svoistva Staley (Moscow: Metallurgizdat: 1962) (in Russian).
8. G. V. Karpenko, A. K. Litvin, and A. I. Soshko, Fiziko-Khimicheskaya Mekhanika Materialov, 4: 87 (1973) (in Russian).
9. V. I. Tkachev, A. K. Litvin, and A. I. Soshko, Problemy Prochnosti, 12: 77 (1972) (in Russian).
10. V. S. Fedchenko, A. I. Radkevich, and L. M. Karvatskiy, Fiziko-Khimicheskaya Mekhanika Materialov (Kiev: Naukova Dumka: 1976) (in Russian).
11. A. I. Soshko and V. A. Soshko, Smazochno-Okhlazhdayushchie Sredstva v Mekhanicheskoy Obrabotke Metalla (Odessa–Kherson: Izd. Oldi-plyus: 2008), vols. 1, 2 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.26642/tn-2017-2(80)-155-159
12. A. I. Soshko and V. A. Soshko, Metallofizika i Noveishie Tekhnologii, 1: 117 (2017) (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.15407/mfint.39.01.0117
13. V. A. Soshko and A. I. Soshko, Mekhanokhimicheskaya Obrabotka Metallov (Saarbr cken, BRD: LAMBERT Academic Publishing: 2015) (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.26642/tn-2017-2(80)-160-167
14. B. B. Chechulin and L. S. Moroz, Vodorodnaya Khrupkost Metallov (Moscow: Metallurgiya: 1967) (in Russian).
15. N. A. Galaktionova, Vodorod v Metallah (Moscow: Metallurgiya: 1967) (in Russian).
16. R. W. Christy and A. Pytte, Stroenie Veshchestva: Vvedenie v Sovremennuyu Fiziku (Moscow: Nauka: 1969) (Russian translation).
17. M. Born and R. Furth, Proc. Comb. Phil. Soc., 36: 454 (1940). https://doi.org/10.1017/S0305004100021745
18. Smazochno-Okhlazhdayushchie Tekhnologicheskie Sredstva dlya Obrabotki Metallov Rezaniem: Spravochnik (Eds. S. G. Ehntelis, Eh. M. Berliner) (Moscow: Mashinostroenie: 1986) (in Russian).
19. A. S. Akhmatov, Molekulyarnaya Fizika Granichnogo Treniya (Moscow: Nauka: 1963) (in Russian).
20. T. I. Trofimova, Kurs Fiziki (Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola: 2000) (in Russian).
21. Fizicheskiy Ehntsiklopedicheskiy Slovar (Moscow: Nauka: 1962), vol. 2, p. 279 (in Russian).
22. V. K. Starkov, Dislokatsionnyye Predstavleniya o Rezanii Metallov (Moscow: Mashinostroenie: 1979) (in Russian).
23. Vodorod v Metallakh (Eds. G. Alefeld and J. V lkl) (Moscow: Mir: 1981) (Russian translation).
24. F. A. McClintock and A. S. Argon, Deformatsiya i Razrushenie Materialov (Moscow: Mir: 1970) (Russian translation).
25. V. D. Kuznetsov, Fizika Tverdogo Tela. 2nd Ed. Vol. 1 (with the assistance of V. A. Zhdanov, N. F. Kunin, and D. D. Saratovkin) (Tomsk: Krasnoye Znamya: 1937) (in Russian).
26. A. A. Pisarev, E. D. Tsvetkov, and S. S. Marenkov, Pronitsayemost Vodoroda Cherez Metally (Moscow: Izd. MEPhI: 2008) (in Russian).
27. B. A. Kolachev, Vodorodnaya Khrupkost Tsvetnykh Metallov (Moscow: Metallurgiya: 1966) (in Russian).
28. A. Cottrell, Mekhanicheskie Svoistva Novykh Materialov: Sbornik (Moscow: Mir: 1966), p. 267 (Russian translation).
29. A. A. Vorobiev and G. A. Vorobiev, Ehlektricheskiy Proboy i Razrushenie Tverdykh Diehlektrikov (Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola: 1966) (in Russian).
30. V. N. Gridnev, Yu. Ya. Meshkov, and V. I. Trefilov, Fizicheskie Osnovy Ehlektrotermicheskogo Uprochneniya Stali (Kiev: Naukova Dumka: 1973) (in Russian).
31. G. M. Bartenev and Yu. V. Zelenev, Fizika i Mekhanika Polimerov (Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola: 1983) (in Russian).